There are different refund rules for different situations-
- You boiled the milk on receiving it and it got spoiled- there are no refunds offered in this case. Milk is tested before it leaves the packaging unit- if it is spoiled, we don’t let it leave the unit at all. Milk bottles are transported in insulated ice packed boxes until delivery to your house. Boil the milk within one hour from the time of delivery & refrigerate it at 4 degree Celsius after boiling it .
- You paid for a subscription and before the end of that billing cycle, you have decided to cancel the subscription- you get a refund for the days you haven’t received milk
- You would like to pause your subscription for a few days due to travel/ some other reason- the total value in rupees of the products you have cancelled will be subtracted from your next month’s bill. In case you do not continue your subscription in the next month, you get a refund for the days you paused
- You have informed the delivery executive that you’d like to pause your subscription but milk was still delivered the next day- no refunds offered in this case. Only pause instructions given by you through the whatsapp message or SMS to customer care number will be taken as valid instructions no verbal communication is valid.
- We have not delivered milk to you due to reasons like storm, flood, road strikes, milk spoilage, accidents, national holidays, etc- the total value in rupees of the products for which we have not delivered will be subtracted from the total in your next month’s bill. In case you do not continue your subscription next month, this amount will be refunded
- None were available at home to collect the milk at time of delivery without you having paused the subscription by valid instructions- no refunds offered in this case.
- You have received a different quantity than what you have ordered- In case the product is of lower value than the one you had ordered, the balance will be subtracted in your next month’s bill. For example, if you had subscribed for 1L cow’s milk, and you received 0.5L cow’s milk, the amount for this will be subtracted from your next month’s bill. In case you do not continue your subscription the next month, the applicable refund will be refunded .